- 3 cuts that I have no clue on how I got them.
- 1 deep cut on my left middle finger from slicing myself peeling apples.
- 2 paint ball welts. One is on my head, from playing in the woods, and One is from being hit at point blank range in the back. I can't see the one on my head, but my back one is 2 inches long, black, blue and red, with 1 or 2 cuts on it.
- 2+ assorted bruises from paint balling.
On a more cheery note, We have decided to adopt 2 new cats, both through the Maryland Feral cat rescue. 1 is a female torti-tabby mix most likely. she had to have an ear removed because of a disease and a yeast infection. She is very sweet, and has a cone on her head right now. Her name is Cozy, though Mom is changing it to Sofie. I'm planning on still calling her Cozy.

Here she is with me.
The Other one is a male brown Tabby, with a very friendly attitude He is a kitten, and full of energy. His name is Chatterbox, because he is very talkative when you first meet him.

Well, I've gotta' go, but hopefully I can post more.
-Sarah
2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pictures. I sure miss seeing you. And I am glad you have new pets to share your love with.
Tag, now I am "IT" and need to post on my blog, huh?
-Gram
New cats are so fun!
Sarah, I am a lot like you - I notice scratches and bruises and wonder how I got them. Maybe it's in our blood! When I was your age I used to blame it on our cat, saying that she must've crawled in bed with me while I was sleeping. :)
I think it is just that we don't make a big deal out of getting hurt, and then later we can't even remember it happening. We say, "Ow!" then we go one with our life as normal.
We miss you! Gabe keeps asking me when we can come visit. Not for a long time, I'm afraid. Keep posting! I love to read about you. :)
Post a Comment