Thursday, August 12, 2010

New blog and more news!

I know I haven't posted in 3 months, but it's difficult with summer vacation. I had a wonderful birthday and with my birthday money I bought a hamster named Blossom. Because of this, I have created a new blog called Hamster Haven, where I can post pictures and hamster news. Hamster Haven can be found at http://hamsterhaven-sarah.blogspot.com/for those of you are interested. I also bought an MP3 player with my birthday money . Other wise, this summer has included trips to Virginia to house hunt, and UT and NC to visit family.I have started Young Woman's, a group or class for girls 12-18. I am a Beehive, a section for the younger girls.Today I found out that I'm the Beehive 1st counselor, my first real calling!I must help my best friend, Kaylee, to make decisions for the Beehives.I recently remembered that now I'm 12, I can legally ride shotgun. It is lots of fun and is much more comfy and nice than the backseat. That's all for now, but meanwhile check out my new blog!-Sarah

1 comment:

Rylee Corradini said...

I like your new background, and I'm proud of you for your new calling and all the other stuff you're doing this summer. :)