Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another update

O.K. I know I posted in a month. My life has been a little busy with MSA's, (Big tests that the whole school takes) and play practice until' 5:00. All the snow has melted and spring is in the air. Along with that comes Hay Fever and for a couple days no I've had a bad cough and runny nose.:(BTW Mom is also sick with something she picked up at the doctors office, but she is getting better. got to go but I'll post more later, Sarah

3 comments:

Rylee Corradini said...

I'm glad you and Mom and both feeling better, honey. Being sick is no fun, and that cough has been hanging around our house for WAY too long now.

Grammy C said...

Having a busy life is a good thing as long as you are including all the important stuff, one of which is leaving time for praying and pondering so you receive the direction and inspiration you need.
But I am sure you do. Man is that he might have joy... girls too.

Christy said...

What part did you get in the play? Play practice is so much fun.