Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hello All! Happy Valentines Day!School was cancelled for the whole week and I'm starting to miss school and my friends. The last week we had school, I found out that I'm "flatware" in the play so I'm a fork or a spoon. Luckily This may change as they see our abilities.I also got my script, so I spend a lot of time singing Belle's songs pretending I have a main role. School has been going well and on my last interim I made the honer role with 2 B's. This next half of the year I will try much harder to raise those B's up to A's. New Beginnings is next week so I have plenty on my plate for the coming week.(for those of you who don't share my religious beliefs, New Beginnings is a big party for Young Women , a level in my church and girls turning 12 who are joining.) Valentines Day wise, I was up late last night making a string maze for my brother, ending with a small gift. Then he came into my room at 4:30am asking how to make a string maze. (Uhgg.so much for a good nights sleep.) When I actually got up at 7:00, I found that my dad had made a mini string maze ending at the girt from my Mom. She gave me new hair clips, and a note book for sending messages back and forth.My day gave me a sweet card and a big Reese's cup.I gave my brother a plush car that said I love you when you squeezed it , a marshmallow heart and 2 small toy cars. I got to go, Matthew wants me to play with him. Happy Valentines day <3,-Sarah

No comments: