Sunday, January 31, 2010
Update
OK, I know I haven't written in months, but I'm freezing from playing in the snow so I decided to update. We had to give away Moochie, because Mom's allergic. :( :( :( :( :( (Lots of frowns.)Later that month, We had a HUGE snowstorm that bought in 11 inches right before Christmas. We were supposed to go on winter break on a Wednesday but Monday and Tuesday were snow days. :D Grandma R came on Tuesday with LOTS of gifts and fruit. On Christmas Eve, We played in the snow, went sledding , Tracked Santa starting at 7:00 am, made Christmas cookies and followed other Christmas traditions. Matthew decided to sleep in my room so when we'd wake up at 1:00 am we'd have some thing to do.( Mom and Dad don't like being woken up before 7:00am.) That night lasted forever. We found a loop hole though. Mom and Dad always take ages to get ready so we ran in at 6:45.I got a lot of great gifts this year.A few purses, a fashion design kit and much more. Matthew got a cool hat, cars, and an Automoblox just to name a few.On New Year's Eve, we stayed up watching cartoons, eating chips and soda. then there were fireworks at a near by park that we watched from our house. Then we went back to school and I tried out for the school play,Beauty and the Beast. I'm in the ensemble so I will be either a servant or a villager.Now we're updated.For new News, It snowed Tons Friday night and now we have a foot of snow.I'll post more if they cancel school.Bye for now, -Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! I love hearing about your life.
Post a Comment