So Halloween was AWESOME.I got 169 pieces of candy from almost every street of Long fields blvd. And Now for the Big news.......(Drum Roll please.)We found a dog that we may adopt!!!!!!!Her name is princess.She is a German Shepard Lab mix.She is
Surprisingly small and calm.Here isHer description of Pet Finder:
Hi, my name is Princess and I'm a very sweet approximately three year old female Black Labrador Retriever/German Shepherd Dog mix. I would be a perfect family dog. I have a wonderfully loving personality and I just love people! I get along with other dogs both large and small and I'm currently living with children in my foster home. I haven't shown much interest in the older family cat. Now I'm looking for someone to give me the home I deserve! I come completely vet checked, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, housebroken and identification micro chipped. Here are some pics:Isn't she adorable?Got to go, But I'll post later,
Sarah
1 comment:
OOOOOOOOH
what wonderful news! She looks perfect for your family. Good luck on the adoption
Post a Comment