Saturday, July 18, 2009

Moved in!:)

O.K. We've been here a week , but just got the internet working.:D This neighborhood is nice, with tons of kids.(We only play in the evening as Southern MD is very hot and humid.)I'm registerd for Middle school and it starts August 27th.And I may also register for soccer as well as play sports in school. In school we can only have one extra class. My 1st choice is Choir 2cd choice is art.I figure I can take art classes at the rec. center.Also in school, I hope I can get in PreAlgebra.At home we have alot of wildlife. We have:


  • Big Crickets
  • Rabbits
  • Toads
  • Ticks:(
  • Mice
  • And box Turtles
Mom and Dad Says we'll stay awhile And I can't wait.
Post more later,
Sarah

1 comment:

Grammy C said...

I'm so glad to be hearing from you again. And I am glad you have such a great neighborhood.