Sunday, February 22, 2009

Big News

OK, BIG news guys..........(drum roll please........) My chorus group has been invited to be in the Cherry Blossom festival parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I even get to be on TV!And I get to be in two other parades for dance! And we have two more chorus concerts coming up!That's all for now withthe big news but here's what happend yesterday, a very busy day. So we got to relax in the morning, but soon mom had to drop matthew off at a birthday party. While they were gone we fixed dad's car enough to drive onto gorge washington memorial parkway, a beautifull road going by the Patomic with trails, woods and picnic spots. We found a trail that we liked, so me and Dad road bikes for a while.When we came back, we had to drop off Dad at a babtisim and pick up Matthew.Then we came home, met a babysitter and Mom and Dad went to the shooting range for a gun class.When they came back, it was time for bed.And for halve the day a plumber was fixing the main pipe and we had to use a camp toilet.It was a very busy end of a busy week.Well, I got to go now, Mom and Dad are going to choir practice.

3 comments:

Christy said...

How exciting! I loved the Cherry Festival. That was one of my favorite days ever. I hope you have a FANTASTIC time!

Martha said...

Congratulations Sarah! I'm so glad that you are able to do such fun and amazing things. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Martha

Grammy C said...

Oh My Heck! What a week! You have such and exciting life. Congrats on all the neat things you posted.
(camp potties are so much fun ;~p