Hey! It's getting a lot colder now.Matthew landed on my face last night.It's swollen now with a little discoloration. I have been icing it with frozen lentils. They make a great ice pack!
The other day mom said she would pay us a dollar if we swept of the deck and porch.She also said we could rake a a little if we wanted.We swept, and dad got out the leaf blower so we had a great time!In P.E. in school we started badminton.It is almost impossible!I was probably missing more than half the time but it was fun.Matthew may need glasses!We got a letter home from the school clinic saying he needs glasses but we need a professional to make sure.Well,Dad is bugging me to get off and it's late,but I'll write soon.
-Sarah
2 comments:
Man! I hope your face gets beter soon.
Adonijah
BEAUTIFUL NEW BACKGROUND, SARAH. MAKES ME WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW ON MY PAGE.
Post a Comment